The inductive bar heating system type ESS was specially developed for the forging industry and can be used for various processes, such as for continual bar heating, for fast forge pressing, or hot shearing.
With this system, the bars are fed into theheater by a special inlet driver, and transported on by the subsequent roller track by driven V-rollers. The feed speed near the inductive coils is controlled automaticallyaccording to the required throughput andcontinually monitored. This ensures that theheating power is switched off automaticallyif the speed deviates from the referencespeed.
The advantages at a glance:
- Interconnectable modules according to requirements
- No de-ionized cooling circuit is necessary
- Performance factor of cos φ is more than 0.95
- Robust steel construction suitable for forging
- Uniform temperature profile, even with 20% of the nominal throughput
- Temperature adjustment to suit various grades of steel
- Optimum axial and radial distribution of temperature
- No overheating whenever the throughput alters
- Bar pick-up jig for thermoforming elements
- Reversible direction of transport rollers